WE HAVE MOVED TO ABYSS.GUILDPORTAL.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO ABYSS.GUILDPORTAL.COM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applicant: Noriega

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noriega
EQ2
EQ2
Noriega

Applicant: Noriega Empty
PostSubject: Applicant: Noriega   Applicant: Noriega EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 am

Member Name: Noriega
Race: Froglok
Class: Swashbuckler
Level: 8
Trade Skills: None at this time

ALT Characters: None at the moment

Your Real First name: Damita

Why do you want to join The Abyss?
To be honest, it was the first guild recruitment I saw in game. I prefer soloing, but I do enjoy listening to guild talk. Being new to this game, I figured getting in early with a decent guild would help me learn this game faster.

Past Gaming Experience?
My first MMO experience was City of Heroes. From there I ended up in World of Warcraft and have played that for a very, very, very long time. I tried Tabula Rasa, Warhammer, and a few others and never could get into them really. I tried EQ I and II a while back and didn't like it at the time. I rediscovered EQII recently and I'm now officially hooked.

Can you use Ventrilo?
Yes, I've used it with other games. I used to have my own server for a while.

Some background about me: I'm a full-time online college student. I'm majoring in computer science with an emphasis in game programming. I've been extremely busy as of late due to finals for my current semester. You can usually find me online though late at night, although my schedule varies depending on my workload for school.

I have a crude sense of humor and can't be offended. Trust me, people have tried. I laugh at anything so don't take any offense. I'm very easily amused. I'm more of a listener than a talker, but I'm easy to talk to and will talk on vent when asked to. I can't think of much more to add here. Feel free to ask me anything personal.

P.S. - I r utter n00b at EQ2, so please be patience with my n00bness.
Back to top Go down
Docility
EQ2 Community Leader
EQ2 Community Leader
Docility

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Noriega   Applicant: Noriega EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://abyss.canadian-forum.com
Showta
Elder Council (EQ2)
Elder Council (EQ2)

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Noriega   Applicant: Noriega EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 am

Welcome! I have seen you around, hope to group up soon! Let us know what you want to do and join us in vent if possible...
Back to top Go down
Doomgul
Aion
Aion
Doomgul

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Noriega   Applicant: Noriega EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:16 am

Welcome Noriega to the Abyss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Noriega   Applicant: Noriega Empty

Back to top Go down

Applicant: Noriega
Page 1 of 1