WE HAVE MOVED TO ABYSS.GUILDPORTAL.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO ABYSS.GUILDPORTAL.COM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had great weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashrock
Aion Community Leader
Aion Community Leader
Ashrock

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Well once again got to play aion, didn't make it to the pvp but the grp oriented focus is nice. other words to move on past lvl 16 quests you really want a grp. but everything went well and I have nothing really bad to say about the game. can't wait for the release so we have all the new nifty features but as it is, it's as close to a perfect game as you can get.
Back to top Go down
Creefa
Aion
Aion
Creefa

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

I got to lvl 22, was able to get in a couplpe fights in the lvl 20 zone, actually 2 screenshots of them from an asmo's point of view on Aionsource.com Smile The PvP is great so far from what I experienced. No getting blown up by 1 BW and getting rooted disabled to death. Also remember the beta is a very old client, I think 1.0 and the retail will launch with 1.5 with a TONNE of changes for the good, content etc..
Back to top Go down
Biddi
Aion
Aion

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Finally! after 3 days of installing and downloading, I can access the log in menu lol now i just need to wait till the 31st to try this out lol
Back to top Go down
Creefa
Aion
Aion
Creefa

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Biddi wrote:
Finally! after 3 days of installing and downloading, I can access the log in menu lol now i just need to wait till the 31st to try this out lol

Good, I couldnt find anything on the update issue you were having, did you figure out what it was, just for future reference? The only reason I could come up with is you were updating shortly after the beta went down so the files might not have been able to be downloaded.
Back to top Go down
Biddi
Aion
Aion

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:56 am

I babysat it, I had like over 10 errors that hindered my progrees, but last night i just let it go and if it errored on me then oh well, but the MB's were saved so it was just a matter of sticking with it, my brother had the same problem with Warhammer. I think what the problem was, was traffic. Even though i'd download it at night i'm sure there were many doing the same thing. I'd lose a connection very briefly and it'd pick right back up between files. But I loaded the game up with no problems and was able to get to the sign in screen, breathtaking artwork on the login screen. Can't wait till the 31st to make a character. I tried to log in, but said my account currently doesn't have access.
Back to top Go down
Creefa
Aion
Aion
Creefa

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 am

Well, make a ton on Elryos, were are rolling Elyros til retian hits, then asmos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Had  great weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had great weekend   Had  great weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Had great weekend
Page 1 of 1