WE HAVE MOVED TO ABYSS.GUILDPORTAL.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO ABYSS.GUILDPORTAL.COM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applicant: Taisin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taisin
EQ2
EQ2

Applicant: Taisin Empty
PostSubject: Applicant: Taisin   Applicant: Taisin EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 am

Member Name: Taisin
Race: Wood Elf (but don't hold it against me)
Class: Ranger
Level: 32 (and moving up!)
Trade Skills: None yet....I'm pretty new to EQ2 (but not to MMOs) so I haven't had a chance to sort *everything* out quite yet. I'll go with something useful soon though.

ALT Characters: None until I hit lvl 80
Who Recruited you: Docils
Who invited you: Docils
Your Real First name: Vernon (just call me Vern...ya ya I know...)

Why do you want to join The Abyss? I joined a group in Runnyeye with some Abyss people and they were ripping up the place and seemed pretty cool. I'm pretty new to EQ2 like I mentioned before and had been thinking about joining a guild for more grouping (soloing is cool but gets boring after a while).

Past Gaming Experience: I played EQ1 from 2000-2004 in a high tier raiding guild. That same guild moved to WoW in 2004 and I continued playing WoW until late 2006. I took a break from MMOs for a little over a year until early 2008 when I started playing Shards of Dalaya (EQ1 Emulation server), and I played that until June of 2009 (again, high tier raiding guild).

Can you use Ventrilo? Of course, guild requirement for all my previous guilds (got a mic and everything....all the better to ask my stupid newbie questions with). Smile
Back to top Go down
Docility
EQ2 Community Leader
EQ2 Community Leader
Docility

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Taisin   Applicant: Taisin EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 am

Welcome! You know what I mean Vern Razz
Back to top Go down
https://abyss.canadian-forum.com
Showta
Elder Council (EQ2)
Elder Council (EQ2)

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Taisin   Applicant: Taisin EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 am

Welcome! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant: Taisin   Applicant: Taisin Empty

Back to top Go down

Applicant: Taisin
Page 1 of 1